MySuperSomething !
Everything has its own beauty. Learn it. Live it. Love it =)
Thanks ! =') | ♔ MiaLovaetto ♔ >
«
»

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Thanks ! =')

Thanks to those who hated me . .
You made me stronger !

Thanks to those who entered inti my life . .
You made who i am today .

Thanks to those who left . .
You showed me that nothing lasts forever . .

Thanks to those who stayed . .
You showed me true friendship . .

Thanks to those who loved me . .
You made my heart go fonder . .

Thanks to those who listened . .
You made me like i was worth it . .

Thanks to those who cared . .
You made me feel important . .

Thanks to Allah . .
For bringing you in my life , =)

Alhamdulillah =')

♥ Setiap yang baik itu datangnya dari Allah, manakala yang buruk datang dari hamba-Nya sendiri. :) ♥

No comments:

;